Monday, December 8, 2014

3D or not 3D?

This hands down was the assignment I had the most fun with and I actually got a little carried away doing becasue of how much fun I was having.

Ceaser Chavez Gate red/cyan


Student Union red/cyan


Student Union Tower red/cyan
King Library green/magenta

This one came out a little odd becasue some of the people had moved between shots.



Christmas At the Park green/magenta


Another Christmas at the Park magenta/green


A third Christmas at the Park red/cyan


I'm gonna poke you! Red/Cyan

Extra Credit: Creating a 3D image with Maya
If you're thinking I took the extra credit opportunity as an excuse to model a Keyblade in Maya...You would be right and also it looks really cool in 3D once the thought came I couldn't pass it up.  Red/Cyan










No comments:

Post a Comment